Question by : MASTER CLEANSE DIET QUESTIONS ! PLEASE HELP .?
please only answer the questions honestly & dont judge me . thanks so much for those of you who help out alot ! i reallly appreciate it .
current day & weight . ; May 14th . 155 pounds . only 5’3 tall .
goal ; June 1st . 135 – 145 pounds at least .
1. how long should i do the diet ? is ten days enough ?
2. the diet reccomends to drink herbal tea & saltwater after . does this mean after each glass you drink or once a day ? also, is salt water just water with like a bit of regular salt in it ? how do you make it & how much of that do you drink ? i heard salt is dangerous .
3. should i do excercise at all while one the detox ? like i usually go running in the park for a few big laps, dance, or get on the treadmill . is this okay or will it make me pass out ? & is there anything special i should do if i want to work out to help my metabolism .
4. after the detox, do you ease back into regular eating & then just continue a healthly lifestyle to maintain the finished weight ?
5. do you think it is possible for me to lose at least 10 pounds or get rid of all my water weight by june 1st. ?
6. in the recipe it requires maple syrup, lemon & a bit of cayenne pepper .
lemon – freshly squeezed or no ?
syrup – specific kind or no ?
cayenne pepper – can i just buy this in a spice section at a place like walmart in the little bottles ?
7. if you did the diet, did it work for you ? how much weight did you lose, & for how long did you do it ?
THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH !
Answer by izzy
1. Best not done at all.
2. Once you take the solution, you will have to be on guard, a bowel movement generally in 30-60 minutes between taking it and the first movement. The last movements will begin to wind down an hour or so after they begin.
3. You will be lucky to have enough energy to exercise.
4. Doctors say the weight soon goes back on, often with even more weight going on.
5. You will lose water weight quickly!
6. the maple syrup is to supply much needed (few) calories. some people use any grade, some use honey.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice is best, it has vitamin C.
Any sort of cayenne. It’s a gastric irritant.
7. I didn’t do it, would not consider doing it.
Give your answer to this question below!